We are frequently asked questions with regard to our cookware products and have listed the most commonly asked questions we receive from customers below.
- What is hard-anodised cookware?
- What is forged aluminium cookware?
- What is non-stick cookware?
- What are the differences between Circulon ranges of cookware?
- About our Hassle-free Lifetime Guarantee
- Warranty and Returns
- Shipping and Delivery
- How should I clean my cookware?
- Can my Circulon cookware be placed in the dishwasher?
- Before first use
- How to clean non-stick
- I have burnt food onto my cookware
- What cooking utensils should I use?
- How to avoid damage to your non-stick
- Why is my cookware sticking?
- Caring for Your Knives, Kettles, Utensils & Toaster
- Can my Circulon cookware go in the oven?
- Is Circulon cookware suitable for induction?
- Can I use metal utensils with Circulon?
- How to brown or sear food on medium heat
- Which oil would I use if I would like to Flavour my Cooking?
Need some more help?Contact our customer care team via our online enquiry form.
Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Care team directly on 1800 351 565.