Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 25 minutes
- 150g of Huon Cold Smoked Salmon, Flaked
- 150g of Huon Cold Smoked Salmon, half diced half folded
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced
- 50g of butter
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- ¼ of a bunch of parsley
- 250g of Barilla Risoni
- Salt and pepper to season
Heat the butter in a saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic until translucent then add the risoni and stir well to coat the pasta in the butter. Add the stock 1 cup at a time until the pasta is cooked and the risoni is creamy.
Once the rice is cooked turn off the heat then add the hot smoked salmon and the diced half of the cold smoked salmon and the lemon juice and zest using the heat left in the pan to gently cook the fish. Serve in bowls and top with the folded cold smoked salmon. Season the salt and pepper and serve while hot.