2 cups (400g) ricotta
¾ cup (165g) caster sugar
¼ cup (40g) whole almonds, roasted, chopped coarsely
150g nougat, chopped coarsely
300ml thickened cream
1 cup (135g) frozen raspberries
- Line the base and sides of a 14cm x 21cm loaf pan with foil or baking paper, extending 5cm over long sides.
- Blend or process ricotta and sugar until smooth; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in nuts and nougat.
- Beat cream in a small bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold cream into ricotta mixture; fold in raspberries.
- Spoon mixture into pan, cover with foil; freeze for 3 hours or overnight until firm.
- Before serving, place parfait in the fridge for 15 minutes to soften slightly. Turn parfait out onto a board and cut into slices.
Before cutting the parfait into slices, dip the knife in hot water – this will make it easier to cut. The parfait can be made and frozen up to 1 week ahead.