This fast and simple recipe makes a dish that is an unexpected flavor and texture knockout.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Recipe originally at circulon.com
- ½ cup roasted and salted pistachio kernels (very finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh grapefruit zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (6-ounce) skin on salmon fillets
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the pistachios, panko, oil, zest, honey and mustard in a bowl.
- Season the salmon with the salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add the salmon, skin-side up, and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn the salmon over and remove the skillet from the heat.
- Spread the pistachio mixture evenly over the top of each salmon fillet. Place the skillet in the oven and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 8-10 minutes.
Circulon products we used: