- 1 small carrot, grated
- 180 g (61/4 oz/¼ small) cabbage, finely shredded
- 180 g (61/4 oz/¼ small) red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 kale leaves, stalks removed, roughly chopped or torn
- 1 spring onion (scallion), thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g (51/2 oz/10 medium) peeled and deveined prawns (shrimp), tails left intact
- mint leaves, to serve
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons wheat-free tamari
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small jar, then seal and shake well.
Combine the carrot, cabbages, kale and spring onion in a serving bowl.
Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the prawns
and cook for 1–2 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
Put the prawns on top of the vegetables, pour over the dressing and serve topped with the mint leaves.
For best results, we recommend using Circulon Total