- 8 baby potatoes, such as kipler or chat, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 400 gm green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped oregano
- 2 lamb rack (6 cutlets)
- Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 240C fan force. Cook baby potatoes in boiling water until al dente (10 minutes). Drain.
2 . Meanwhile, heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan and sear lamb rack turning occasionally until golden (8 minutes), then add potatoes around the base, beans, shallots and garlic over beans, season to taste, toss to combine, then arrange lamb so it sits on top and roast in oven until lamb is cooked medium-rare (10-15 minutes). Remove lamb and rest if time permits (5 minutes). Scatter mint and oregano over bean mixture, toss to combine, season to taste, squeeze lemon juice over and serve with lamb.