- 500g chicken breast fillet
- Red Capsicum
- Salt & Pepper
- Rice Bran Oil for seasoning
- Cutup the vegetables and blanch them in boiling hot water for a minute and set aside to cool
- Slice chicken breast fillet to about 2 cm thick each and toss them in rice bran oil with salt & pepper
- Heat the Circulon Innovatum 25cm skillet pan to high for 3 minutes and put in the marinated chicken breast to pan fry 5 minutes on each side or until slightly golden brown
- Meanwhile, Heat the other Circulon Innovatum 20cm skillet pan on high for 3 minutes before putting the blanched veggies in. Stir fry for 10 mins and add in a bit of water in between to soften the veggies a bit before turning the stove off. Don’t overcook as you still want the crunch.
- Sprinkle salt to the cooked veggies before serving!